Wednesday, October 22, 2008

52: Waiting ...

So, I haven't heard anything back about the book contract, yet. It's cool--I need time to breathe. And at work, things are hectic. This is my company's busiest time of year. Which means that I am crazy busy right now at work. I actually love, love, love being busy. My days absolutely fly by.

But, hubby is also supposed to begin training with the Fire Department in less than a week. So, yeah, things are hectic. My prayer with the contract is that I get a deal that is good for my family and I. I mean, my time is spread so thinly these days that I really have to think about how I am getting paid for my time. And, so, if it's not a good deal, I will have to talk away--with my family in mind, of course.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk away? It sounds like a tactic my oldest one uses all the time. lol Just kidding. I really hope they make it worth your time!

Anonymous said...

What's up? Am I the only Suzy's Mom Blog reader on the face of the planet? Did everyone else just disappear? Are you all still here??? Mom? Tina? Anybody?

Anonymous said...

I think people work.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know how to get the DVD for Heroes season 1? I love your blog.