Friday, September 12, 2008

12: Doing my thing!

I'd like to tell all of my moms about a very exciting event that is coming up, although I can not give you a specific date right now. (But, that should come this week when I talk to my Web designer.) I am partnering with a good friend of mine to launch a Web site for moms.

We are going to host a launch party that will take place at a Gainesville, Florida venue. But, for moms who are not local, we will have a Web cam at the launch party. The purpose of the launch party is to unveil the function of the new Web site for moms. I can say this much: the site will be a huge resource to moms in its function.

We will give door prizes to both local and online guests.

This unveiling event is set to take place in January -- I wanted to give you a heads-up beginning now.

If you are interested in coming to the event -- or in more details -- (online or in person), please e-mail me at themomblog@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I did send you an email..but now I'm excited to hear about doing your thing-the new mom website.

will tap my fingers-patiently waiting to hear the good news.

Karen L. said...

This is all so exciting...you must be smiling ear to ear! I sent you an email too. Can't wait to hear more info!!

Anonymous said...

You know I plan on being there!

Anonymous said...

(I mean, I'll be there online...I probably won't actually be 'there' though!)

Stace said...

yeah! So i'm coming and staying with you, now that we got that settled.:D hee hee I'm so happy for you