Friday, September 5, 2008

Day 5: Ouch (times a million!)

Om. My. Gosh! I can barely even do anything right now, including type. I have never pulled a muscle in my neck like this. It is ridiculous. So, ofcourse, it's the weekend and I refuse to go to the ER. A good friend of mine is actually my doctor, so I have placed a very urgent call to her home and cell phone:-)

Oh ... call me back now!

I must go lie down now! (Hopefully, when I come back, I will be feeling much better ... either naturally or chemically.)

Pain, pain go away!

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

I have pulled a muscle in my neck, and I never did figure out how I did it. I couldn't figure out if I had slept wrong or what had happened. The doctor put me on muscle relaxers. I took them for a couple of days and realized I couldn't function at work, and would rather put up with the pain. It was so hard. I remember how it hurt to turn my neck when I was driving, and I remember trying to turn my whole body rather than my neck. The good news is, it did heal up. The bad news, it took a couple of months. I pray yours heals much quicker!