Monday, September 8, 2008

8: Public or private?

So, I talked to my Web designer, and she wants to have a conference call -- me, R and her. We are setting it up to take place within the next couple of days. I'm so excited.

Meanwhile, my hubby has been home with the baby for five lonnnnng months (he will tell you.) He is trying to figure out what he's going to do, because he does not want to go back into retail. I am just supporting him, and thanking God that I have someone who can be home with the children 24/7 -- two of them would cost an arm and a leg in daycare.

So, we have been looking at some different options, and I am really excited for him. He is super frustrated, but I am super excited because I know that something awesome is going to happen for him very soon.

You know what else I am thinking?! I am thinking about taking this blog private, so I can blog like I used to be able to. What do you think?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you go private - I better have the info!!!!!

Karen L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen L. said...

Hi Suzy...I wouldn't mind your blog being private if we could all still enjoy it! I look forward to reading it everyday.

Karen
(klmorg)

Anonymous said...

I'm all about you being able to blog like you used to, but really, that's up to you! I guess that's why I've stayed with Wordpress, because I can password-protect certain posts. I wish blogger had that option!

Carrie said...

As I love to read your posts, as long as I can read it, I will be happy. My day isn't complete until I read a new post from you. ;)

Stace said...

I think it's up to you. But as everyone has said I better have the info. Otherwise I'll just bug you on your email. :)

Seyi said...

I read your blog all the time. If you go private, will everyone be able to read it? I love reading about you and the kids

Unknown said...

Suzy...keep it open...so many people read and enjoy your blogs. It surely will discourage many coming back to read if they don't have access to it.

but its up to you...& remember the loyal readers!

Holly said...

I agree. If you go private I would like to follow :D

Christina said...

Please keep me in the loop if you go private. I enjoy your blog a lot!

Anonymous said...

Just tell me where you are this time and I'll be glad for you to go private! :-)