Wednesday, September 24, 2008

24: Getting ready!

So, the reason that I cannot do a full blog post tonight is because I am helping my hubby prepare for a job interview tomorrow for the career that he has been wanting for so long! I am so excited for him. This has been about a 3-month long process, and here he is -- at the end.

I am going to go over the questions he should ask, and you know -- all that interview stuff. The interview is at 9 a.m. all the way on the other side of town. So, does anyone have any advice for him? (If you read this tonight, that is.)

Okay, so I'll be back tomorrow with the update!

1 comment:

Karen L. said...

Thats so exciting! The best advice I can think of is for him to relax and be himself. If this is his dream job then his enthusiasm will shine through! He needs to be confident and reassure them that he is the man for the job! I would definitely leave early enough to be ten minutes early for the interview. When I used to be in the 'outside the home work force' I conducted allot of interviews and one of the biggest things for me was if they were there early and ready to be interviewed! I would always be sure to pass by the reception area to get a quick look at them and see if they looked nervous or sure of themselves. If they were late I usually had a mental black mark against them from the beginning of the interview and they would have to be super awesome to redeem themselves.

Tell your hubby I said "Good Luck!!"